Welcome to SEAN.JS Stack
It is designed to give you a quick and organized way to start developing SEAN based web apps.
- RedisStore: Redis session store backed by node_redis, and is insanely fast!
- ACL: An Access Control List module, based on Redis with Express middleware support
- Async: Higher-order functions and common patterns for asynchronous code
- Passport: Simple, unobtrusive authentication for Node.js (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google and PayPal)
- Socket.io: Node.js realtime framework server
- And many more...
Based on MEAN Stack
npm install -g yo- Yeoman Generator
Note: Your user might not have the permissions to install package globally, so use a super user or sudo.
Once you have yo installed, you will need to install the SEAN.JS generator as well:
npm install -g generator-seanjs
You are now ready to get started with the SEAN.JS generator. The generator will help you create a SEAN application.
config/ # The configuration files. modules/ # The project modules that includes the server & client side articles/ # Generated for the sake of example CRUD client/ #AngularJS config/ controllers/ services/ views/ articles.client.module.js server/ #Express with Sequelize config/ controllers/ models/ policies/ routes/ tests/ chat/ # Generated for the sake of socket.io (REAL-TIME) example client/ server/ tests/ core/ client/ server/ tests/ users/ client/ server/ tests/ scripts/ # For generating ssl certs & reset-password using `nodemailer` public/ lib/ # Generated by `bower install` uploads/ server.js # Run the whole project test.js # Run the whole project under test variables